love it but i wish there was a line tool
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
You can create lines with the pencil, eraser and lighten/darken tool by holding Shift while drawing! Please note that as of v0.5, straight line making behavior is a little weird, and it will be changed in v0.6!
please take out a 32 bit version
For Windows? We'll note it for v0.6! :)
This is a great app! I love it a lot but it's missing a few things. It could use a copy and paste system for the select utility, More default brushes and the way the select tool drags doesn't feel right. I can't put my finger on why it doesn't feel right but it might just not be fully accurate to the cursor or i am too use to other programs. Anyways keep up the great work! :)
Thank you for your kind words and feedback! You can already copy and paste with the rectangle selection with Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V respectively, but we'll make sure to make it more apparent for users in the next versions!
Nice app, but could you add X key shortcut to switch between left and right colors. More important is adding key to temporary select color picker, after picking a color tool return to it previous state
Can help with translating to Polish. :)
The Mac version .app doesn't open on the latest OS X, FYI. I think it said that it's a damaged file.
Hello. It works fine on my MacOS Catalina. The problem is that the latest versions of MacOS mark the launcher of unknown binaries as non-executable file. After you extract the .zip file, right-click on the .app file > show package contents, then open a terminal inside its Contents/MacOS folder. Then, type chmod +x Pixelorama . Go back to the .app file and you can now open it normally.
I see. That makes sense, although I haven't tried it yet. That explains why many Mac apps come in .dmg, because disk image also stores the permissions, right? If so, it would be nice if you pack it in .dmg disk image using disk utility.
Hello there, thanks for commenting. Unfortunately, Godot (the engine Pixelorama is made in) does not allow exporting in .dmg format if you're using Windows or Linux. In order to export to .dmg, we would need to do it from a Mac, which we currently don't have.
There's not much we can do right now about it since we don't own a Mac machine, but we'll update the install instructions based on what @rafaelgdp said!
Sorry if this is too dumb question, but can i move what i've drown? i mean, not moving the canvas, but moving the image inside canvas?
Currently you can't move the entire image. But you can make a selection with the rectangle select tool and move that while pressing Shift!
hi, where can we have a talk ? i started to do some modifs... and i think you would be interested to get it ;) let me know please... would be nice to do some coop on this one
Hi, I wouldn't mind helping to fork off of his project, don't want to put alot of work into it to find out we are recreating what he is building though.
Very nice, i've been using piskel but this would be ideal to use with godot. I have a few ideas if you want to look into it.
* preview window of animation sprite that can be scaled up/down, and play independently of the frames at the bottom (playing automatically at 12fps when program is started)
* moving the frames closer to the canvas layer window
* have up to 4 texture buttons for the brush sizes, optional textedit for larger values
* compare with Piskel, have the +, -, and clone keys embedded in the frame you have active.
* move the loop/playforward to bottom, bringing the + - CL keys closer to frames
* a checkbox to show/hide the onionskin
* up to 4 texturebuttons for onionskin, with optional edit box if you need more onion flavor
* more defined border around the line of frames at the bottom.
* hotkeys for the button 'frames' +,-,CL, etc . playing with the source, I added Z to create a new frame, X to delete a frame, and C to clone it