Pixelorama v0.9.2 is out!
Happy new year to our amazing community! 2022 starts off nicely with a new Pixelorama update, v0.9.2. While not as big as the previous updates, it comes with very important bug fixes and optimizations in memory usage. If you are using v0.9.1, it's recommended that you update to v0.9.2.
Full v0.9.2 changelog:
- Added an option in the preferences that toggles confirmation while quitting. This has no effect if there are unsaved changes in any of the projects, the confirmation will always appear in that case.
- The spritesheet importing as layer workflow has been improved. #623
- The duration of a frame also gets copied when that frame is being cloned.
- The user can no longer delete the content of a cel that belongs to a locked or invisible layer.
- Window transparency has been re-enabled in macOS.
- Guides are a little easier to select and drag now.
- Massively improved memory management by fixing a memory leak. Previously, every time the user made a change, memory kept going up and never coming down. Now, data that can never be recovered, like undo data that have been rewritten in history, are also removed from memory. 4832690
- Fixed application being unresponsive if the user draws outside of the canvas, or on a locked or invisible layer.
- Fixed issue with some of the image effects unintentionally affecting the colors of the image. #625
- The mirroring guides now automatically get centered when opening a project. #626
- While quitting, the confirmation dialog now detects if there are unsaved changes in any of the projects.
- While drawing with the pencil tool, the transparency of the colors will not blend if overwrite is set to false until the mouse button is released.
- The user can no longer draw in cels that belong to locked/invisible layers.