Pixelorama - For Pixel Perfect Dreams!
Pixelorama is a free and open source pixel art editor, proudly created with the Godot Engine, by Orama Interactive. Whether you want to make animated pixel art, game graphics, tiles and any kind of pixel art you want, Pixelorama has you covered with its variety of tools and features. Free to use for everyone, forever!
Do you need help on how to start, or are you stuck somewhere? You can refer to Pixelorama's official documentation.
- A variety of different tools to help you draw, with the ability to map a different tool in each left and right mouse buttons.
- Are you an animator? Pixelorama has its own animation timeline just for you! You can work at an individual cel level, where each cel refers to a unique layer and frame. Supports onion skinning, cel linking, motion drawing and frame grouping with tags.
- Custom brushes, including random brushes.
- Create or import custom palettes.
- Import images and edit them inside Pixelorama. If you import multiple files, they will be added as individual animation frames. Importing spritesheets is also supported.
- Export your gorgeous art as
PNG, as a single file, a spritesheet or multiple files, or
APNG animated file.
- Pixel perfect mode for perfect lines, for the pencil, eraser & lighten/darken tools.
- Dynamics, such as tablet pen pressure.
- Autosave support, with data recovery in case of a software crash.
- 3D layers that allow you to bring 3D shapes and models into your 2D canvas.
- Load reference images to help you draw.
- Horizontal & vertical mirrored drawing.
- Tile Mode for pattern creation.
- Rectangular & isometric grid types.
- Guides that can be snapped to.
- A perspective editor to help you create artwork with depth.
- Scale, rotate and apply multiple image effects to your drawings. Rotation offers multiple algorithms, tailored for pixel art.
- Multi-language localization support! See our Crowdin page for more details.
Make sure to visit our website for more information and join our Discord community server!
Find the source code on GitHub!
And if you like, consider helping us by donating, or becoming a Patreon!
Make sure to read the Troubleshooting page if you are experiencing any issues. Especially if you are a Mac user.